Descripción del puesto
QA Junior Engineer will be part of the full development cycle of web and mobile apps, including understanding business needs and assessing software quality through manual and automated testing as well as finding and reporting bugs.
They will be supported by experienced QA engineers and they should demonstrate a willingness to learn new things from the team members and practices around them.
The goal is to verify that delivered products meet the company quality standards and client needs.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases with the help of experienced QA engineers.
- Review clients needs and technical specifications with the development team, to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Track quality assurance metrics and reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with internal initiatives.
- Software experience from degree studies.
- Advanced English skills.
- +1 year approx. of experience in the QA field.
We want to help you thrive and feel your best at Rootstrap.
We are proud to offer extensive benefits to our employees.
- Study Days
- Workplace Fitness Program
- English Lessons
- Mentorship Program
- Referral program
- Workation program
- Work in another country
- Flexible work
- Remote Work
- 8-hour workday
- Vacation Days - We have a generous vacation package
🌎 Keep in mind we have offices in Uruguay, the USA, and Argentina - perks may vary depending on location.